MIC Plus Injections Available from Pharmacy Rx Solutions
If you've struggled with your weight, you've probably wondered why so many fad diets fail to provide results. Many frustrated people have found that vitamin supplements can aid them in their weight loss. But what formula is right for you? Â Pharmacy Rx Solutions might be able to help you. Our specially blended MIC Plus injections can assist you in losing those extra pounds when used in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise.
MIC Plus injections - or, enhanced B12 injections - consist of a blend of lipotropic, or "fat attracting," amino acids. These agents enhance liver function by assisting in the metabolism of fat, preventing cholesterol buildup, and removing toxins from the liver. When these lipotropic agents are combined with the B-complex vitamins and the other ingredients found in our MIC Plus formula, they help rid the body of fatty deposits more efficiently and promote increased energy.
The formula used in the MIC Plus injections specially blends the following important ingredients:
- Methionine - The "M" in MIC Plus. This sulfur-containing amino acid helps to break down fat in the liver, lower cholesterol, and could aid in preventing fatigue.
- Inositol - The "I" in MIC. Inositol is a B-vitamin and works to maintain healthy cell structures and nerve impulses. Lecithin is produced when inositol and choline are combined, which serves to protect the cardiovascular system and the liver.
- Choline - The "C" in MIC. In addition to helping transport fatty deposits out of the liver, choline can help maintain the nervous system and memory, and is considered an essential nutrient.
- Thiamine (B1) - This B vitamin helps to break down carbohydrates and converts them into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) - Riboflavin plays a role in the process of metabolizing fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
- Methylcobalamin (B12) - This form of B12 vitamin is essential for DNA replication, nervous system function, and blood formation.
- Ascorbic acid - This sugar acid is commonly known as vitamin C and has antioxidant properties.
- Lidocaine - A frequently used anesthetic, lidocaine also helps prevent abnormal heart rhythms.
- L-Carnitine - L-Carnitine is another lipotropic amino acid used in our MIC Plus injections and it helps to transport fatty acids into cells to be metabolized.
Additionally, we recommend that you purchase a calcium pyruvate supplement, which can be taken in conjunction with the MIC Plus shot. Calcium pyruvate is a naturally occurring substance that aids in the breakdown of starches and sugars. As an added benefit, you can safely use the MIC Plus injections in combination with our HCG diet solutions.
Contact us today to find out if MIC Plus weight loss injections are right for you. Once you've completed the required paperwork, we can determine whether you are a candidate and issue a prescription at a dosage that will benefit you the most. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense MIC Plus injections, so you can be confident in the quality of our products.Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn more about MIC Plus injections and the weight loss benefits that await you.