Could Lipotropics Be the Key to Weight-Loss Success?
Pharmacy Rx Solutions is proud to offer a unique blend of injectable lipotropics and B-complex vitamins that, when used in conjunction with performing regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle, could help many people finally lose stubborn, excess pounds. Our sister company, Suncoast Radiopharmacy Services (a licensed U.S. pharmacy) has formulated a proprietary blend of fat-burning and energy-boosting ingredients to give you a powerful new ally in your battle for weight loss.
What are lipotropics? They are "fat-attractors," or amino acids that the body naturally produces to help remove waste and toxins from the liver, play a key part in the breakdown of fat, and help reduce deadly cholesterol buildup. The pharmacists at Suncoast blend the lipotropics methionine, inositol, and choline (or "MIC") with powerful B-complex vitamins and other ingredients to create our unique weight-loss cocktail, MIC Plus, which includes the following ingredients:
- L-carnitine - metabolizes fat
- Ascorbic acid - also known as Vitamin C; added for its antioxidant properties
- Thiamine - also known as Vitamin B1; helps breaks down and converts carbohydrates into energy
- Riboflavin - also known as Vitamin B2; helps metabolize carbohydrates, fat, and protein
- Vitamin B12 - assists with metabolic functions, DNA replication, blood formation, and nervous system maintenance
- Lidocaine - as an anesthetic, helps to lessen the pain of injection
To find out if lipotropics are right for your weight loss needs, complete the required paperwork and return it to Pharmacy Rx Solutions. We can then determine what dosage of lipotropics and B-vitamins could benefit you the most. To increase your weight loss potential, we recommend that you purchase calcium pyruvate supplements when you buy lipotropic shots from us. Calcium pyruvate is a naturally occurring substance that can help your body more effectively break down starches and sugars, and can be taken in conjunction with our lipotropics and B12 shots.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn more about lipotropics and our weight loss injection therapy programs.