What are Lipotropics?
You may have heard about lipotropics and that they could somehow help you lose weight, but what exactly are they? Lipotropics are naturally occurring amino acids that initiate the breakdown of fat during the metabolism process and help remove toxins and wastes from the liver. When used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, lipotropic injections could improve your metabolism and, more importantly, help you reach your weight loss goals.
At Pharmacy Rx Solutions, we are proud to offer a unique, injectable solution that blends fat-attracting lipotropics, energy-boosting B-complex vitamins, and other potent ingredients to create what we call the MIC Plus formula. MIC stands for methionine, inositol, and choline, which are the lipotropics that make up the basis of our lipotropic injection formula. We also include the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B12 for its role in DNA replication, blood formation, and nervous system maintenance
- Vitamin B1 for its ability to break down and convert carbohydrates into energy
- Vitamin B2 for its ability to efficiently metabolize carbohydrates, fat, and protein
- L-carnitine for its ability to transfer fat into cells for metabolizing
- Vitamin C for its antioxidant properties
- Lidocaine for its anesthetic properties when administering the injection
To learn more about lipotropics and our enhanced injectable formula, contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693.