B12 Shots - Can They Be Used as a Weight Loss Aid?
Vitamin B12 shots are commonly prescribed to individuals who are diagnosed with a deficiency of this important vitamin. B12 is an essential component required for the formation of red blood cells and DNA, as well as for a healthy, properly functioning nervous system and metabolism. Constant fatigue is often an indicator of B12 deficiency and a doctor may recommend B12 shots as treatment.
But did you know that B12 shots can also serve as a weight loss aid? At Pharmacy Rx Solutions, a licensed U.S. pharmacy, we proudly offer kits that include a special blend of injectable vitamins and other ingredients, which can not only help improve your energy levels, but may also help you shed excess pounds.
In addition to B12, our proprietary B12 injection formula includes the following potent ingredients:
- Methionine, inositol, and choline - also known as MIC; lipotropics that help to metabolize fat, prevent cholesterol buildup, and aid in proper liver functioning
- Vitamin B1 - also known as thiamine; helps break down carbohydrates
- Vitamin B2 - also known as riboflavin; aids in metabolizing protein, fat, and carbs
- Vitamin C - also known as ascorbic acid; added for its antioxidant properties
- L-carnitine - another lipotropic amino acid that helps transport fatty acids into cells for metabolizing
- Lidocaine - to help lessen the sting of the injection.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn more about our B12 shots and other weight loss products.